Share your TALENTwith families around the globe. Work alongside passionate professionals who put heart at the center of everything we do.
REA is a women-owned, WBENC certified, premier global mobility and career transition firm supporting relocating families worldwide. REA provides customized Career and Relocation Coaching across 6 continents and over 50 countries to ensure that every relocation yields a positive experience for the whole family.
Part-Time Career Coach
Chicago / U.S.
▪ Virtual / Customized Career Transition Coaching
▪ Integration/Relocation Assistance providing local area information and resources
▪ Professional Resume/CV Writing
▪ Career Assessment
▪ Job Search Assistance
COACHING REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
▪ Well versed in current targeted resume/CV writing trends
▪ Use of LinkedIn and other social media platforms for the job search
▪ Experience using data management systems for tracking client notes and activity status
▪ Flexible scheduleto deliver services across multiple time zones
▪ Not be working full-time
▪ Cross cultural coaching or related experience
▪ Language Skills: Fluent written/spoken English and local language (if applicable, based on location)
▪ Experience working with a diverse population of relocation clients pursuing career related, volunteer,
entrepreneurial or other meaningful pursuits
The ideal candidate will have:
A minimum 2 years individual career transition coaching, career assessment and career development experience working with a diverse population of clients pursuing career related, volunteer, entrepreneurial or other meaningful pursuits.
Flexibility for scheduling clients around day or occasional evening times to accommodate client schedules and varying time zones.